Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions? We have answers!
How to Enroll?
- Inquire at the Registrar Office’s or Training Department Office.
- Secure and fill up the NMIS Form.
- Proceed to the respective Trade Area Trainer for interview.
- Proceed to registrar’s Office for the issuance of Order of Payment.
- Proceed to Cashier for Payment of Fees.
- Secure Admission Slip at the Registrar’s Office
What is the Payment Process?
- Inquire at the Registrar’s Office.
- Secure and fill up a Trainee’s Profile Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Secure an Order of Payment from the Registrar’s Office
- Proceed to the CASHIER for Payment of Fees. (Please pay the exact amount to the Cashier only)
- Secure Admission Slip at the Registrar’s Office.
How to Avail Scholarships?
- Scholarships from local government regularly facilitated by a liason officer or coordinator.
- Recruitment of TWSP scholars channeled to the Center from TESDA Provincial Offices will be facilitated by RTC KorPhil Davao.
- All scholarship enrolled in Diploma or 1-year program will undergo interview and other requirements along with walk-in enrolees.
- Center scholars will be selected / determined by Head Trainers of the different Trade Areas and the Admin Dept Head.
What is the Assessment Process?
- An applicant can secure form and list of requirements for assessment from any TESDA Offices or TESDA Assessment Centers.
- He/she shall submit the duly accomplished application form, Self Assessment Guide, two (2) passport size pictures with name at the back and all the requirements to the TESDA Assessment Center.
- The TESDA Prov’l Office via TESDA Assessment Center shall process the application and inform applicant and of his/her assessment schedule.
NOTE: Our assessment center is located at the ground floor of the administration building.
How to Claim Certificates?
- Secure Clearance after training
- Submit Clearance to the Registrars Office
- Inquire for your Certificate, a week after you submitted your Clearance
- Claim your Certificate